NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR BACKING THE KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to those who sign up at the signup.moragames.com and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mora Games as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 2/26/17 at 10:00pm CST and ending at 10:00am CST on 4/11/17, the day that the Kickstarter Campaign for Wages of War launches. All entries (from signups and/or referrals) must be received by 10:00am CST on that 4/11/17.
4. How to Enter: The Promotion must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at signup.moragames.com. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mora Games.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Promotion (the “Winners”) will receive 1 copy of the Wages of War board game, an estimated value of $49 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Mora Games. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Mora Games’ discretion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mora Games to use list Winners' name and entry for purposes of reporting the Promotion results and advertising and trade without further compensation (such as but not limited to posting the Promotion results on social media), unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Your odds may be increase by sharing your unique referral link. You get 1 additional entry/chance for every entrant who used your referral link.
7. Winners Selection and Notification: If the Kickstarter campaign is a success, 3 Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Random.org third party draw service. The drawing will be conducted after the campaign is over. The campaign ends on 5/2/17. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Mora Games shall have no liability for Winners' failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winners selected. Receipt by Winners of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MORA GAMES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Promotion, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Mora Games reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mora Games’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Mora Games may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mora Games. Mora Games reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mora Games has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mora Games reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Disputes: THIS Promotion IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF KANSAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Kansas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners' name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to email@example.com.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Mora Games.
12. Facebook: The Promotion hosted by Mora Games is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
13. By signing up and entering this Promotion, You, the Entrant, acknowledge that you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.